Seminarhotel Lengbachhof GmbH
The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us. We therefore process your data exclusively on the basis of the legal provisions (DSGVO, TKG 2003). In this data protection information, we inform you about the most important aspects of data processing within the framework of our website.
The data controller is Böswarth-Seminarhotel-Lengbachhof Betriebsgesellschaft m.b.H., located at Steinhäusl 8, 3033 Altlengbach, Austria. You can reach us by telephone at +43 2774 22240, by e-mail at email@example.com or by post at Steinhäusl 8, 3033 Altlengbach, Austria.
We take appropriate precautions to protect your personal data in accordance with Art 32 DSGVO. These concern in particular the protection against unauthorised, illegal or accidental access, processing, loss, use and manipulation.
Personal data, purpose of data processing and legal basis
Personal data is information that can be clearly assigned to a person. This includes, among other things, details such as full name, address, e-mail and telephone number. When you visit our website, further data is automatically collected for technical reasons (IP address, start and end of session, date and time of request, sub-page visited on our website, type and version of browser, operating system, referrer URL). This technical information can be personal data in individual cases. As a rule, we only use this technical information if this is necessary (for technical reasons) for the operation and protection of our website against attacks and misuse, as well as pseudonymised or anonymised for statistical purposes.
If you contact us via an enquiry form on the website or by e-mail, the data you provide (first name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail) will be stored by us for six months for the purpose of processing the enquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. Processing of your personal data for certain purposes (e.g. use of your e-mail for newsletters, advertising) may also be based on your consent. You can revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent given to us prior to the application of the GDPR. You will be informed separately about the purposes and consequences of revoking or not granting consent in the corresponding text of the consent.
For the performance of contracts or pre-contractual measures and beyond, we process your data (first name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail) if necessary to protect legitimate interests of us or third parties, in particular for the following purposes:
- Answering enquiries
- technical administration
- advertising or market and opinion research, insofar as you have not objected to the use of your data
- the testing and optimisation of demand analysis procedures
- the further development of services and products as well as existing systems and processes
- statistical evaluations or market analysis
- the assertion of legal claims and defence in legal disputes that are not directly related to the contractual relationship
- the prevention and investigation of criminal offences, insofar as not exclusively for the fulfilment of legal requirements.
The legal bases for data processing are
- Contract processing in accordance with Art 6 Para 1 lit b DSGVO
- your consent, if any, pursuant to Art 6 para 1 lit a DSGVO
- Legitimate interest Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO
Stored personal data will be deleted if you, as a user of our website and/or customer, revoke your consent to storage, if your data is no longer required to fulfil the purpose for which it was stored, and after expiry of the statutory storage obligations or after expiry of the duration of any legal disputes that may continue beyond this, or if your storage is or becomes inadmissible for other legal reasons.
Disclosure of data / recipients or categories of recipients
Your data will only be passed on to external bodies in connection with the processing of the contract, for the purposes of fulfilling legal requirements according to which we are obliged to provide information, report or pass on data or if the passing on of data is in the public interest or you have given your prior consent. You have the right to revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
Personal data will be passed on or transferred by us to the third parties named below:
- Various service providers or partner companies that support us in order processing, in providing customers with information, advertising and in the provision of services, IT service providers and technical processors (order processors pursuant to Art. 28 DS-GVO). These companies are obliged to comply with all data protection regulations. Strict data protection regulations apply to commissioned data processing; in particular, these companies may only use the data to fulfil their tasks on our behalf. We are responsible for these companies’ compliance with data protection regulations and have concluded corresponding commissioned processing agreements with the service providers
- to our tax advisor for the fulfilment of our obligations under tax law
You are generally entitled to the rights of information, correction, deletion, restriction, data portability, revocation and objection.
If you believe that the processing of your data violates data protection law or your data protection rights have been violated in any other way, you can complain to us firstname.lastname@example.org or the data protection authority.